Beary Special

Recently I accidentally bought some artwork on Ebay through the Street Art for Charity auction. When I say 'accidentally', it's not as though my hand slipped whilst hovering over the 'bid now' button, it's more that I thought there was no way my very conservative bids would actually win the superb items on offer. But it seems I did not have much competition in the bidding stakes (which is pretty rough considering all profits went to Kids Under Cover), so I actually ended up buying two original paintings for a very reasonable price! Which I am both shocked and excited about.

The first is Untitled by Befriendly...
And the second is 'Sentinel' by Indgo Child...
Hopefully the Street Art for Charity auction gets more attention and participation next year - it is a very very worthy cause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment