How time flies!


My little baby girl turned one this week! The past year has flown by in a whirlwind. It feels like only yesterday that she came into the world, but in a way it feels like she has always been here. My little girl is growing up. To celebrate we took a family trip to the Collingwood Children's Farm where our Munchkin got up close with some Ducks (or 'uck' as she likes to refer to them), amost other things. It was a fun day and we'll definatley go back again.



I also dusted off my copy of the AWW Children's Birthday Cake Book and embarked on a mission to make the best cake my baby had ever had! (not hard to do since this would be her first foray into cake eating). I made the Lion cake, and my seal of approval came when I presented it to my bub and she roared like a Lion - Yay! So cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment